Confetti-ng 'over books

'Books are what best friends can never be.' On this note, hey pals, amigos and buddies... hope you're munching on the snack-bite and pouring onto love for new books.

Scrapping the mere beginning, the conundrum which strikes my head, the right hour is; 'What are books for you, for most of the people, for a mere layman?'
I'm surely not rhyming or tuning today for the bond of this love possess no rhymes, no hyms.

Books for a many people are just stack of vellums bounded together in a form of hard copy. But, I deem, how? How can one even deduce it even in the eeriest nightmare? Books, for a *typical literature lover*, (not a bookworm, for sure) like me, are indeed 'a blessing in disguise'. A weapon, if exposed; will surely conquer the world, the world of literature, battlegrounds and the illusionistic likeness of books for many people.

Grab a copy of your delight today, treat yourself with a book everyday. Enter this world, for I'm sure you'll even not dream to revert! My mind strikes a b-ook-all at this perfect hour;
'The book-ish world is so fab, never love to come back.'

Comments