Friendzone

We all at one point or the other may have for sure heard our buddies, saying typically as; 'Maine tughe friendzone kar diya.' The question which now arises is; 'What exactly is this deca-llyble FRIENDZONE?'
Don't haunt up your wiktionaries or dictionaries; as 'friendzone' is no such recognized word. It's just an impurity of being 'just friends' and 'more than just friends'!
Accounting Friendship Day, today; is I guess, a spicy instance for me where I can express my perspective about the day!
'A corollary pouring in trust,
Indeed is a must!
A bond ought not to be broken,
With love still left unspoken.
Raise a toast, until it frosts;
This bond shall never criss-cross!'

'Friendzone' is nothing except being with your best of pals, and parting with them all your so called; 'forbidden secrets'. It's more than having just a friend, it's like possessing the world's rand. 'Not all belong to the similar clan, some differ and mould up their own plan.' For all those 'introverts' and 'extroverts'; I have a question, 'Don't have a buddy?' Oh! Cease being in a cuddy.
'Stretch you hand first, and see miracles occurring in a burst.'

I wish 'HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!' to all my readers, as I've made all of you my mates, haven't I? Now its your turn, I clock the needle towards you.

Take it an open round, start tagging all your friends (including me), in the COMMENT BOX, whom you wish to see this post today and show your covert love! Let's see how real or reel is your overflowing love! So....I guess I've made a lot many new pals today, haven't I? On this note, I bid all my *cheeries* a friendly bye, until my next talk!

Comments