Shreds, Grows, is Deteriorated

It's the gatha of my transitions,
When I too wished for garnering ambitions.

I started my journey 4.54 billion years back,
All alone, with no one else to quack.
And, then slowly was accompanied by the human creed,
Little did I know that all it was 'human greed'!

Sluggishly ceasing and hindering my blooming,
With torpid climate, my body fuming.
My woodland transfigured into a badland topography,
Oh! You ruined my aspects of physical geography.
Human Geography now had it's say-
With everyone weeping all we do now is pray.

Wait, till now I've just grown and started to shred,
Now from where will you procure your daily bread?

I am ailing,
My strength wanning.
My cries were un-herard,
And now your plights are a thunder-bird!

My transition facet is this-
My recovery tenure is fix,
Healing, Aiding, Refuling now is regular and not in a dix.
I will soon bloom out pure,
Regaining my diminished vitality;
I will rise for sure.

I will rise for sure..
I will rise for sure...
I will rise for sure....

Comments