//recoiling reverberating rhymes//

I remember it all vividly
Bubbling with flock of people, this world was adorned beautifully
The hush of swift vehicles, the gush over winning matches
The ever clocking life, from night to the next morning five
(Beep beep!) "Oh! (fuming with anger) Can't you see the bottleneck of traffic?" was the daily road chit-chat
But, step out now- Roads are as empty as a body laid flat
The early morning school time
I swear, I prayed that we get a Monday fine
Scorchy summers and kinetic drive
Tutelages seemed more of a beehive
Of all the times I criticized this routine of mine
Critical element be nothing apt and fine
"I want it all back!" Now echoes in my every rhyme
How lately have I, in an outing dined!

Serene, calm and stoic
You witness your hub hub to be
The pandemic turmoil-
"Humans, instead of animals, are caged;
Shooting ideas to getting engaged!"

I picture my world at night
Differences in every sight
How humans had polluted this land with all their might
It's recovery is now a splendid sight

To times being good and times reverting back
Like a boomerang karma quacks
"You reap what you sow."
Now witness 'a new world' grow!

Comments