The Tension Of Opposites

"Have you ever mused about the tensions of opposite?" My mind smashed me hard, with the question, I found hollow at once.
"The tension of opposites?" I repeated.
"Yes!" As if my mind was counter-posing every dialect of mine.
.........
Well.. than, I had to think over it. And, I did too, coming out with a conundrum.

"Life is a series of pulls- back and forth. You want to do one thing, but, are bound to do the other, unwillingly. You, I, We take certain things for granted, take, the Nature only; juts in so precise. We do, even knowing, that we should not take anything for granted."

"Sounds like a tug of war." I write.

Someone may have read it, I guess. "So which side wins?"a witty boy happens to ask me.

I smile. "Wins?"

(a pause and with a nonplussed glance- "Love." I say. "Love always wins." I smiled.)

Comments