Trauma is a thing! Just tried healing today. 'Trauma Poetry' is the pill for the day! Stay close to the Trauma Poetry, but, stay, away from TRAUMA!

Sunflowers

Before they came the air was smooth, lucid, and calm enough
Lingering on and on, buzzing breath into breathless it moaned
Then the Sunflowers shook up with a thunder
Now the air gushes and encircles around
They concentrate my attention, that was relieving
Playing and resting- like sparrows freely chirping
The garden, also seemed warmer than the other day
"The Sunflowers should be behind the bars, like prisoners!" A random guy exclaimed
They open up their mouth, just to show their blazing power; which they possess
'Beware!' They can use it even, to demolish
'Alas!'
And, I'm aware of my heart- it opens and closes
It bowls of red blooms out of sheer love for me
The water I taste is warm and salty, like that of the sea
And comes from a country far away as health devoid of materialistic wealth
Abundant in Optimistic Spell

Comments