Brewing Magic

Dear Hyped-Up Hoomans,

I understand you. I know, things aren't at ease. I know, merely like a juggler, life is juggling you; between favourable-unfavourable. I know, you've seen much, witnessing quite a lot, and, future. Ah! That's unpredictable. I know we all wanted a vacation, but not a year-long one. I know, you've been missing all that materialistic life, which once pleased you. I miss that too!

I can feel you. Yes, I can feel that jitter in your heart, everyday when you turn on the news station. I can feel that tickle you had on your body, when #UnLockPhases started. I can feel those pangs of separation and major missings you might be having. Well, you might be thinking, how can I feel those? And, here's my retortment; "Nobody knows it better know, than the current XII-thies, ask one." I know in these unprecedented times, there are many instances when you get shooted with negative vibes, and now; "How do I know that too?" "Ah! You see, I am Psychology Student.

But, I robustly believe in you. I believe in the magic you withhold. I believe in the ardent desires and will, that you all bear. I, thus, stand with you, by you, for you and near you. Always!

You are magic. You are bliss. You are the entire zenith. Reach yourself!

More power and magic to you all.

Yours
Khushi Mohunta

Comments