SOCIALIZATION: Infusion or Exclusion?

It drenches my heart with powerful words, my veins carrying away the rage; my arteries transferring into yours, worthy sage. As, I come up with a bold statement, that ought to be addressed.

Socialization!
Too cool a word, isn't it? Well, if asked what do you imply by it? As a layman, maybe. Ponder. Well, for me "Socialization" is an infusion of thoughts, culture, identity, religion, customs, beliefs and practices of one group into another or vice versa. Yes, I relate this with the notion 'socialization'. How could you even imagine in this #CovidEra for me, to relate it with mingling physically and socially with people! No, no. I would dare not.

But, the dilemma which sprouts up from the seed, Socialization still amuses me and puts me to wonder. Well, if asked "If socialization is an infusion or seclusion", what would you retort to it? I am addled! Aren't you too? (hmm...) But, still I genuinely feel that Socializing is a form of interaction and thus, it justifies; it being an Infusion. An infusion and an inclusion is just like a family, which shares mutual interests, bonds and still sticks together bridging all the age gaps.

Well, still, does socialization always comes up with being an Extrovert and not an Introvert. I feel this! Yes, I do. And, I feel all other introverts like me out there too. How do you do?

But, being a Psychology pioneer; I just love its concepts. And, the notions- socializing and socialization still puts me to awe.

Comments

Post a Comment