ZOOM- A New Lease To Education

I still remember, how as a child when I discovered the new feature of Zoom In and Zoom Out, on electronic screens. I was fascinated by it, so much that, being childish I once tried it on my books. I tried to zoom out the text written in the far left corner of a bulky Mathematics book of mine, because, I was unable to read it. That might sound crazy, now.

But, keeping in mind today's scenario (and I'm talking real, as this is what I and my fellow mates experience on a daily basis), we have lived it all, from initially zooming books in and out, to attending the classes being conducted on "Zoom", the video conferencing web application.

I guess, we have had many hints and instances earlier, which were clear that the word, and the application; "Zoom" would soon replace the Traditional Notion of Education. But, still, India insisted and laid stress on practicing the saintly methods. Well, yes, and you know what? "That's reaping us if not complete, but, a Lilliputian of benefit today." Contrary to the children, studying in foreign countries, whose corneas have adjusted themselves to the aperture of screen lights. We, are still taking time. And, that's cool; because either way, despite all the benefits of easy education and continuity in studies; loss of eyesight, early age spectacles and similar problems have got a significant sprout up.

"Zoom is that powerful weapon, that can conquer the world."
Well, yes, you might have automatically replaced, the term, "Zoom" with "Education", and, here I prove my point of how; Zoom is the new lease to education, a new name infact.

Comments