Dear God,

Again it's that time of the year, with teary eyes.. again.. I write. But, this time, instead of weeping in front of you, I chose to write. I am blessed to have an extended family, all my kiths and kins make me feel special each and every day. They don't leave any opportunity bare where they couldn't make me feel a gem!

But, do you agree with me, if I say; "Every gem has an own property and cannot be inserted in merely any ornament." Well, yes. It's true and there's no other choice now you have to agree with me on this. Right? But, gem has a value too. It's precious! You have made all these magical folks that dwell on the Earth. I adore all of them; they're beautiful, they are magical, they are your own unique creation.

Right from one's birth cradle a child looks for that gem of the ornament of his or her life in his or her sibling. Dear God, if you have done justice to the pious relationship of brother and sister, by the tying of this holy knot; 'Rakhi'. Then why didn't you do the expected justice to the relationship of "the only sister('s)" and "the only brother('s)"? Have you ever wondered or seen how neglected and dull do they feel, on this occasion? With no one to pamper them, no one to fight with them over pety things, and no one to tease them. Omnipotently, with no one they can toe the Rakhi on the wrist of, in real god. Virtual life is good, I admire that innovation of man. But, how ruthlessly has this creation snapped away the only seed of love, the faith.. "E-Rakhi", literally, van you believe it? Yes.. Ludo, in order to entertain the players and increase the traffic on its application, has popped up this feature to its app. Frankly speaking, I tried it too! And, yesterday only August 2, 2020; I knowingly started a match with only one brother of mine, to try this feature. Insane, right? But, you know what? It, it gave me jitters.. shivers and chill-pills ran down my spine, when I tried that feature. I felt hooked, I felt connected. But, I felt that this virtual world has snapped away.. yes, it had snapped away our real love. I know we don't count who wishes first and who after, but, god. I wished all my brothers sharp as the clock struck12 AM, and too my surprise some seriously got my eyes all wet and teary.. while, some didn't even revert back (despite reading the message, listening the audio, and, watching the video). Yes, they were "RAKHI SPECIAL" for them, from me. God, I do not wish for grandeur and materialistic things. Dear God, I do not expect any kind of gift as a gesture to my Rakhi. This isn't a trend of barter system going on!

Dear God, but yes, I do earmestly want one thing; "every Rakhi"! Would you fulfill it, please? The one thing that I want is, all my brothers should have that spree and excitement of washing me birthday and Rakhi (only these two are fine too!), I know, I shouldn't say this; but, God, when something happens almost every time, them there are instances when one can't hold it onto within oneself any longer. I just sometimes feel that may you outcast a magic spell and a reciproca of acts start to happen! They start wishing me before I wish them (and, by unique ways; my preferred sequence would be: Video Call, Phone Call, Message, *there are also instances almost every time that they don't even revert*. God, please feed this in their minds that, they make it a habit, (as in a ritual) to wish every sister of theirs (and, if they don't feel like wishing evey sister of theirs like this, at least, I would love to be wished by my brothers, evey year like this!)

This is a worth a million dollars gift for me! Dear God, please bestow and shower your love, blessings and mercy on all my family.

Also, god; "I love my brothers a lot, and I fancy our relationship. I wish for them, that; every dream that they dream, come true; every wish that they wish, turn into a reality; every success they achieve, may magnify by multifolds."

But, god I only want one more and last answer from you. Just talking about your plans; then, "What is a duo of sister-sister or a brother-brother ought or expected to do on a Rakhi?"
"Just sit, stare, glaze and courier? Is their meaning of the notion "Rakhi", confined to this only?"

Your creation from this dwelling of yours,
Khushi

Comments